Sunday, November 9, 2008

A great day of R and R with my munchkin







My poor baby woke up coughing and wheezing again last night so I immediately turned on the shower as hot as it would go, shut the door and sat in there with her for 15 minutes. This seemed to help a little but I was scared she would wake up and not be able to breathe well in the middle of the night so I put her in bed with me and we tried to get some sleep. Sleeping did not go well because she was so uncomfortable but in the morning she seemed to be feeling a lot better.

We spent the entire day just lounging around in our p.j.s. watching Lifetime's marathon "He's Hot but I Hate Him" with my sister. It was actually a great day, I am so lucky to have a snuggle bunny baby that loves to cuddle with me. Anika also had a snack and played with her best "friend." I am going back to work and school in 2 weeks so I have been feeling so sad that I won't get to spend as much time with Anika anymore, so this was a perfect Sunday spent with my little girl :)


3 comments:

Meaghan said...

I have to say my niece is the cutest of all babies!!

xoxo
Proud Auntie Meaghan

Aubrey said...

Ooooh. I hope she is still feeling better. Those brown eyes! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love PJ days!
She is so cute!